Philippe Lewis, the Exquisite Lover, is a Sex & Intimacy Coach, Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Trained Somatica Practitioner, and Epic Event Producer. For the last 18 years, he has been exploring relationships, intimacy, sensuality and sexuality with individuals and communities through teaching, writing, coaching and (sexy) events with the goal of growing men and women into better lovers and better humans. A Burner since 1998, Philippe shares veteran advice on being fully prepared for epic play on the Playa, and getting the most transformation out of transformational festivals for yourself as well as for your intimate relationships.
In this juicy episode, he will share practical advice on how to use the Playa as a transformational relationship playground. Get ready to discover:
- [7:25] Why so many couples break up and friendship end at Burning Man.
- [9:01] How to avoid common Playa pitfalls and ensure your relationship survives Burning Man
- [13:54] What “CPR” is, and how to use it to change the world, change your life, and enhance your relationship.
- [16:39] Creative ways you can use intention to add more magic to your Burn
- [17:08] How to negotiate Playa boundaries with your lover…that include sexual encounters with other people.
Mentioned in this episode
- Burning Man
- Philippe’s Ultimate Burning Man Preparation List
- Using CPR (Context, Purpose, Results) to Change the World
- The Poly Boundary Game for Plain Paper
Philippe’s 10 rules of Burning Man
- Rule #1: You have to pee once in a while
- Rule #2: Don’t step in it
- Rule #3: It’s not about you
- Rule #4: Unless it is about you
- Rule #5: When the ship set sail, it set sail (about leaving camp and not going back)
- Rule #6: No mo FOMO (stay in the moment and enjoy it)
- Rule #7-8: Intentionally left blank (for you to fill)
- Rule #9: Everyone should have their orgasm
- Rule #10: It’s time to go
Where to find Philippe:
- Philippe’s Website
- Philippe’s Facebook Profile
- Exquisite Love Facebook Page
- Exquisite Love Classes & Events
Medicine music for the soul
Deepest gratitude to these artists, for allowing us to use their music in our podcast branding.
- Birds of Paradise
- Desert Dwellers
- The Human Experience
- Ixchel Prisma
- Phuture Primitive
- Shaman’s Dream
To know more about these artists, visit our Gratitude page.