Discover how to intuit the healing information your body is sending you & live in ‘right relationship’ with your body, other people, and nature…
Experience a guided, medically grounded practice to develop body wisdom for your healing and life.
Whether you’re facing a chronic health condition like high stress levels, anxiety, fatigue, depression, food cravings, or other addictions… the human body can often seem incredibly mysterious.
Even the most common health complaints aren’t easily explained by Western medicine. However, Dr. Rachel views these conditions as puzzles that can be solved — through the body’s wisdom…
In fact, your body can communicate and then guide you in healing many common disorders, and even holds wisdom that can help you transform your genetic expression.
On Thursday, September 12, Dr. Rachel will help you begin to hear your body’s wise “YES” (or “no”) so the health decisions you make bring you healing, balance, and radiant vitality, during a FREE video event, Accessing Your Body’s ‘Yes’ as a Path to Healing: How to Align With Your Body-Health-Nature Intelligence for Total Wellbeing.
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- Your body’s ability to communicate and guide you in healing fatigue, body pain, digestive disturbances, anxiety, depression, brain fog, and other common health challenges
- The connection between the earth microbiome and your body’s microbial rainforest, including your “Earth belly”
- Fascinating insights into the neurology of human relationships, and why we need each other to heal and flourish
- A new understanding of “right relationship,” which is expressed in nature (and in YOU) as integrity, beauty, and resilience
- A powerful exercise in which you’ll ask your body, “Yes or No?” in order to develop body wisdom for your healing and life
- How practical, medically grounded practices can help you heal your ancestral line and current relationships — and harness your epigenetics
Join Dr. Rachel and discover how to make intuitive, healthy choices about everything from what you eat to the people you spend time with — and restore your body’s natural ecosystem in the process.