Discover how drumming can help you reduce stress, release negative feelings, boost immunity, and ignite creativity.
Experience the Earth’s 4 elemental sounds as drum beats to help you relax, feel grounded, and connect with nature.
Do you love how relaxed and grounded you feel when listening or moving to music… even if you think you “don’t have rhythm” or can’t sing or dance?
Drumming is an activity anyone can do adn enjoy listening to — no musical experience is required, and you don’t event need a drum to do it! And, it’s been known since ancient times that drumming heals and harmonizes the body, mind, and spirit.
Drumming can decrease stress, induce deep relaxation, help you release negative feelings, ground you in the moment, and boost your immunity.
According to internationally acclaimed speaker, author and music therapist Christine Stevens, you too have an inner rhythm that is unique to you. And the drum is a tool for liberating that rhythm.
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll:
- Experience how to feel rhythm as a healing energy in your body — wherever you need it most
- Explore the 4 element sounds of Nature… played on the drum
- Discover a rhythm mantra for mindfulness
- Learn the 3 keys used by ancient shamans to create healing rhythms
- Discover how to playfully turn found sounds into a rhytmic symphony — using everything from water bottles to soda cans
And remember, no musical experience — or drum — is necessary… just a willingness to open to spontaneous feelings of liberation, joy, and self-expression.