Want to be in the know about the latest in psychedelic drug research?
Get ready for Beyond Psychedelics 2018 – the Global Multidisciplinary Conference on Psychedelic Substances, Mental Health, Alternative States of Consciousness and Technologies. It is one of the largest events of this type in the world and on June 21-24, 2018, it will gather over 120 world leading psychedelic scientists and researchers to discuss potential, current challenges and future direction of research and use of psychedelics. So if you’re around the Czech Republic, make sure you mark these dates on your calendar.
Aside from lectures, the conference will offer rich self-experience and cultural program of the morning yoga, sound bathing, virtual reality, cacao and rapé ceremony experience, concerts, performances, and art exhibitions. The conference is part of the Prague Psychedelic Week 2018, a full week of unique workshops, lectures, and ceremonies.
The Agenda of the Conference
The speakers will share the latest in psychedelic drug research. The topics will include:
- Challenges and obstacles in sustainable Iboga and Ibogaine drug therapy
- Toad medicine and ritual use of Bufo Alvarius secretion for mental health
- The therapeutic potential of Ayahuasca for people with bipolar disorder, for preventing of suicides, as well as its risks and benefits for trauma survivors
- Pharmacology, therapeutics and the future of Salvia Divinorum
- LSD and Ketamine therapy
- Psychedelic Microdosing
- Using cyberdelics, moistmedia and mixed reality technologies, and others.
There will be 4 Simultaneous Tracks:
- Shadows and challenges
- Cyberlic Showcase
More than 120 scientists and researchers will come together to shape the future of psychedelics: Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Amanda Feilding, Martin A. Lee Ph.D., William Richards Ph.D., Ede Fresca Ph.D., Torsten Passie Ph.D., Ingmar Gorman Ph.D., Jiří Horáček Ph.D., Tomáš Páleníček Ph.D., Ben Sessa Ph.D., Dr. Friederike Meckel, Ayana Iyi, Vincent Moon, Tania de Jong AM, and many more.
The Beyond Psychedelics 2018 Conference is held at the Old Wastewater Treatment Plant, Papírenská 6, 160 00, Prague 6, 21-24.6.2018, Czech Republic.