Experience the wisdom of the Mayan calendar to guide and heal your life with a renowned Indigenous elder and wisdom keeper.
Discover the power of knowing each day’s sacred meaning and aligning with the archetypal forces available to help you live in greater harmony, truth, and love.
What if you had a means to better navigate your days? Something that could help you better understand life’s ups and downs? Provide you with insights into how to live more harmoniously — within yourself, with others, and on the planet?
This is the wisdom the Mayan calendar holds..
It offers us a way to gain insights into how we’re connected to, and can align with, the greater cosmic forces — the energies that mediate between the real and the unreal or the positive and negative.
In Discovering Universal Wisdom From the Mayan Calendar, you’ll have the rare opportunity to receive teachings from the revered wisdom keeper, Grandmother Flordemayo.
She’ll offer you a spiritual path guided by the energies of the universe and filled with profound insights into how you can shift to a more harmonious, healthy, and happy future for all of humanity.
In this 60-minute virtual circle with Grandmother Flordemayo, you’ll:
- Understand the importance of the Mayan “daily calendar,” which has 20 days, each governed by a different daylord, an archetypal force perceived as a “shaft of light”
- See why and how each daylord relates to the activities that are most auspicious to engage in on a specific day
- Learn how to work with both celestial and terrestrial energies on a daily basis to bring more alignment into your life
- Discover how to use Mayan calendar readings to live in balance with the 4 sacred elements, Earth, Fire, Water, and Air
- Learn how to use the wisdom of the Mayan calendar to live a life of love and harmony with all of creation
- Be guided to make the actual day of this online event (March 21, 2018) into a day of forgiveness, offering intentional prayers to the Earth for cleansing and healing