Awaken your consciousness while you sleep… through advanced Tibetan practices of lucid dreaming.
Did you know that you can turn your sleep time into a “night school” where you can explore your higher Self, the nature of reality, and cultivate awakened consciousness?
It’s true. Through the powerful, ancient practice of Tibetan Dream Yoga, you can become “awake” and aware that you’re dreaming when you’re asleep AND turn your dreamtime into your most dedicated spiritual practice.
Practicing Dream Yoga can open the door to accelerated transformation, deep healing, and the “education of the future,” in which we can work more directly with our soul Self to receive exactly the knowledge we need most.
Dream Yoga is a powerful practice for uncovering and releasing childhood wounds, overcoming fears (including a fear of death) and transforming your waking life.
Andrew is one of the most seasoned Western teachers of Dream Yoga. He’s a long-time practitioner of Buddhism and has explored the further reaches of spiritual practices for many years. He’s helped thousands discover the opportunities that exist in obstacles, including hardship and pain, death and dying, and problems in meditation.
In Discovering Dream Yoga, you’ll get a glimpse into the more advanced stages of lucid dreaming and receive practical advice for navigating where you are — even if you have yet to have a lucid dream.
During this fascinating hour, you’ll discover:
- The foundations for practicing Tibetan Dream Yoga, which inspire self-transcendence rather than wish fulfillment — and can have dramatic effects on your daily life
- 4 primary Tibetan nocturnal practices (including lucid dreaming)
- Fascinating insights into the science behind lucid dreaming and its ability to help you quickly and easily release limitations from the past and open to new skills
- A dream state to cultivate healing and what you want in your life
- Tools to navigate nightmares and more…