Redefine LOVE as something you become — rather than what you feel or receive
Love beyond “the heart” as you follow the Enneagram’s wisdom for living AS love.
What if we understood and experienced love in a whole new way? How might life be different?
While many of us still continue to chase after the elusive “Valentine’s Day love” like what we often see in the big screen, the truth is, LOVE isn’t something you FEEL or get. It’s something you become.
For example, when Gandhi was serving as a force of love in the world, he understood that love was a spiritual path and practice, a way of life, as well as an identity.
If you want to experience love as a “way of being”, join Russ Hudson, Jessica Dibb, and Robert Holden in the FREE online event, Expand Your Ability to Love Through the Enneagram . Let them guide you to explore love through the power of all three of your wisdom centers — head, heart, and body.
During this 60-minute online event, you’ll discover:
- The Enneagram’s 9 lenses through which to look at love — and what it can reveal about YOU
- How love operates in each of your 3 centers (head, heart, and body) — as Russ, Jessica, and Robert each share about one of the different centers
- Why love isn’t just about “the heart” — it’s also generated from intelligence, clarity, and intimacy… as well as action and presence in the body
- Why love is your best chance to become the person you most want to be in the world — and how love facilitates collective transformation as well
- A guided practice to experience the power of love through all 3 centers
It’s time to let love be as big as it really is. And as you’ll discover during this fascinating hour — when it comes to love, we’re just dipping our toes into the ocean of what’s possible for our world…
You’ll also be among the first to hear how you can deepen your work with Russ, Jessica, and Robert.