Do you sometimes feel pangs of isolation living in this frenzied digital age?
Have you occasionally “forgotten” what it is to be truly human –– with the wholeness you seek seemingly and perpetually out of reach?
If so, you’re not alone. And perhaps the shamanic path has medicine for you…
If you long to experience the connectedness, love, and fulfillment that’s your birthright, you won’t want to miss a free video event with deeply respected shamanism teachers Sandra Ingerman and Evelyn Rysdyk on Saturday, June 30, called: How to See the World Through Sacred Eyes: Discovering the Heart of Shamanic Perception.
During this powerful hour, you’ll discover:
- Miraculous stories of shamanic work to help you understand your place in the Web of Life and what you can experience when you establish a deep relationship with nature
- Shamanic practices taught to young members of Indigenous communities that can help you uncover your innate gifts, strengths, and capabilities for healing
- That to enter the Flow of Life, you must find your own voice and inner healer and be willing to face your old wounds, remove yourself from others’ projections, and remove the projections you’ve placed on others
- That a grounded and rich inner life is the key to effectively working with the power of light for healing and transformation
- Steps for opening the veils between dimensions and seeing beyond suffering to perceive the magnificent beauty, joy, love, and light of life
Attending this complimentary online event can help you start to reclaim “the shamanic life” that we are all innately designed to lead — and to open to rediscovering your full humanness with all its heart- and soul-filling qualities.
Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 10:00 AM (Pacific)
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.