Discover how to combine oils and herbs for effective, potent prevention and healing.
These powerful natural remedies “trigger” your brain and immune system to respond in specific ways — empowering your body to heal and rebalance itself.
But what happens when you combine essential oils and herbs?
Naturopathic doctors and herbalists are not generally trained in use of essential oils… and aromatherapists are not usually trained in herbal medicine. So the answer to this important question has eluded both individuals and practitioners… until now.
On Wednesday, November 7, world-renowned plant medicine expert David Crow will share valuable insights and information during a FREE video event, How to Integrate Herbs & Essential Oils for Greater Therapeutic Power: Innovative Remedies for Your Respiratory, Digestive & Nervous Systems.
- Three herb-and-essential-oil combinations to boost your immunity during the cold-and-flu season
- Specific guidance for applying potent, yet gentle combinations to improve your digestion and strengthen your nervous system
- Essential-oil-and-herb “pairings” that every home pharmacy should have
- The science behind combining herbs and essential oils — when to combine and when not to
- Ways to restore your energy over the course of a day of work rather than deplete it
Whether you’re a plant medicine novice or an experienced practitioner, you’ll receive scientifically backed information and practical guidance for combining essential oils and herbs for exceptional results.