Discover the voice of your soul and open to a more authentic, courageous, creative & joyful life…
Clear old patterns that block your natural expression & release your soul’s voice to feel freer, self-empowered & more creative.
Whenever anything emits energy in the form of a vibration, there’s sound — from the whir of birds’ wings to the beat of your heart.
Indigenous peoples have long known the power of sound — to clear undesirable energies, heal the past, help others embody their full power and presence, bridge cultural divides, and restore harmony within a community.
Their wisdom traditions incorporate the unifying nature of sound — how it allows your naked, uninhibited voice to rise from within, releasing your deepest connection with your true nature as one undivided Self.
Your unique voice is the messenger of your soul, the essence of who you truly are.
In this powerful 60-minute mini-workshop with international singer, educator, and author Chloë Goodchild, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the authentic and healing nature of your vocal sound.
In this one-hour event, you’ll:
- Discover how “sound-awareness” is inextricably linked to “self-awareness” with core practices that enable you to hear and express yourself effortlessly
- Unveil your “personality” voice so your inner life becomes more audible
- Listen with new ears to the seamless thread that unifies speaking with singing
- Develop your “self-observing witness,” as you begin to inquire: “Where does this sound come from?”
- Understand how to receive, explore, and converse with the unique voice of your soul as a wisdom older and deeper than the polarity of all conflict
- Discover new ways to relax and reflect from within, as your whole body receives the vibration and flow of harmonic resonance
- Adventure more courageously into the musical sound and feelings of your own vulnerability, as you restore honor to your “shadow” or forgotten voice
- Deepen your experience and embodiment of the sacred language of silence