What if the power to heal was within you… and all around you in the natural world?
Since the dawn of humanity, people in every corner of the planet have used what was immediately accessible to heal themselves — botanical treatments, healing tinctures, and medicinal remedies from the herbs, flowers, and other flora surrounding them.
To be sure, the advances of modern medicine are amazing, even miraculous. Our ability to treat ailments and cure diseases is an inspiring testament to what we’re capable of.
However, as we’ve pursued the new frontier of science and discovery, we’ve lost touch with the healing power of our environment, and with our deep biological and spiritual connection to nature and plants.
That’s why we’re excited about The Plant Medicine Summit — a global gathering of leading botanical ecological experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators who’ll be sharing a unique synthesis of medicine, ecology, and spirituality that will transform your relationship with the natural world.
During this groundbreaking 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Ayurvedic garden herbs that promote spiritual strength and immune enhancement
- Key adaptogenic herbs for vitality, resilience and peace
- Herbs that support healthy digestion
- New research in herbs that can support brain chemistry — helping us strengthen mental clarity and nourish the mind
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- Plants that address restlessness and insomnia
- A unique, holistic, indigenous permaculture approach to seed-stewardship
- The complexities of quality control in the aromatherapy and essential oil industry
March 19-23, 2018