What is consciousness?
How is my consciousness connected to other’s consciousness, both human and the Life itself?
What happens after death?
What happens to consciousness under the influence of psychedelics?
Do psychedelics open doors to other dimensions?
These are the questions that today’s material world and science look down upon, instead of taking them seriously as the main questions.
Psycherence 2018 is brought to life to give everyone, who thinks about these things, maybe only by themselves or with the help of some books, a chance to meet the quintessence of the world’s most brilliant minds and each other.
That’s why EntheoNation is proud to support the first Psychedelics and Consciousness Conference in Estonia on September 21st, 2018.
This exciting event brings to Tallinn the four leading scientists in these fields:
- LUIS EDUARDO LUNA (Brazil)
- “The Yajé/Ayahuasca Banisteriopsis Complex, a Cultural, Scientific, and Artistic Overview”
- DENNIS MCKENNA (USA)
- “Bitter Brews and other abominations: A Pharmacognostic Survey of Mind-altering natural substances”
- SUSAN BLACKMORE (UK)
- “Mysteries of consciousness: Falling in and out of illusion”
- JEREMY NARBY (Switzerland)
- “Plants as teachers/plants as persons”
The conference offers a glimpse into the latest discoveries in the use of mind-altering substances and consciousness expansion, providing a wider perspective to the questions about the existence of humanity.