Discover humming as a powerful non-pharmaceutical prescription that helps with stress levels, sleep, and blood pressure — and can even create new neural pathways in your brain.
Receive a tuning fork healing to raise your vibrational frequency, elevate your consciousness, and promote optimal wellbeing.
You’re surrounded by sound every day… yet probably take it for granted.
You may also not be aware of the profound healing that certain vibrational frequencies can provide. Or, perhaps you are, and regularly enjoy the deeply calming, rejuvenating effects of a gong or tuning fork “sound bath” or specially composed piece of music.
Whether you’re new to the healing balm that sound provides or a frequent recipient of its many positive effects on your physical, emotional, and spiritual being, there’s always more to discover and experience.
Join Jonathan Goldman for the special virtual event, Sound Healing Through Humming & Tuning Forks, and discover simple sound healing approaches you can do yourself that can have powerful healing effects on your entire system — one of which is humming.
When you join this event, you’ll discover:
- The basic principles of why sound heals
- How to access powerful, vibrational medicine through both tuning forks and humming
- How sound is your “hotline” to the Divine
- Humming is a powerful psychospiritual healing tool that can elevate your frequency and shift your consciousness
- A step-by-step process to activate heart-brain coherence and raise your own vibration and the vibration of the planet
- The healing vibrational resonance of tuning forks through an experiential exercise to raise your vibrational frequencies and level of awareness
- By being guided in self-created sound, through tonal humming, how to transform stress into self-empowerment
Jonathan has studied with masters of sound — both scientific and spiritual — from around the world, including the Dalai Lama’s Chanting Gyuto and Gyume Monks. He’s also been empowered by the Chant Master of the Drepung Loseling Monastery to teach Tibetan Overtone Chanting.