What if you could receive the knowledge you need to lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life… from your dreams?
By simply asking your dreams for guidance before you go to sleep, you open the door to revealing your soul’s desires and highest purpose… and illuminate a path forward.
Messages from beyond the veil… from loved ones who’ve passed and ancestors who lived centuries ago… can also be accessed through your dreams, when you know how to listen…
Dreamwork can help you reframe your experiences, and provide surprising and effective ways for dealing with life’s challenges.
Join The Dreamwork Summit, where you’ll discover a unique variety of dreamwork approaches — and specific ways to open to your inner guidance that promise to transform your relationship to your dreams.
During this groundbreaking 4-day event, you’ll discover:
- That clues about a yet-to-be discovered health challenge can show up in dreams… and ways to work with them to help yourself heal
- Somatic approaches to dreamwork that look to the body and our feelings for interpretation, healing, and transformation
- How you can courageously face and work with nightmares, which can actually be in service to your healing and growth
- The power of your intentions to call in particular dreams and manifest healing within yourself and in our world
- Dreams as a doorway to places where lost soul energy can be found and reclaimed
- The nature of dream mirroring vs. dream interpretation as a tool for intuitive development, personal growth, spiritual development, and planetary healing
- How the ancient practice of shamanism views dreams, and ways you can experience shamanic dreaming
- Dreams as inspiration for bringing your creative self forward
- Similarities between dreams and a shamanic journey
- Ways that dreams can show you the future to help you better navigate your life
…and so much more!
In this enlightening Dreamwork Summit, you’ll discover that each approach to dreamwork provides a unique pathway into a more profound relationship with yourself, others, and the world — and, by listening to the wisdom of your dreams, you open to opportunities for greater wellbeing, joy, fulfillment, and spiritual advancement.