The following are the terms and conditions of participating in the EntheoNation Affiliate Program. “Affiliate” or “you” refers to yourself, and “EntheoNation” refers to EntheoNation.com, located at 9450 SW Gemini Drive #62493, 97008 Beaverton, Oregon
All Affiliate applications are subject to approval by EntheoNation in its sole discretion.
1.DEFINITIONS “Referral Partner” and “Affiliate” are equivalent and interchangeable terms to describe you and your relationship with EntheoNation and its subsidiary sites and programs, such as ModernShamanMysterySchool.com. In addition, “Affiliate Link” and “Referral Partner Link” and “Referral Partner Redirect” are interchangeable terms to describe a unique URL designated by EntheoNation.com. which allows EntheoNation to identify visitors from your website as originating from you.
“Expenses” means advertising fees, platform fees, taxes paid by customers, withholding taxes, discounts, bad debts and other write-offs, a reserve for returns, refunds, and currency exchange fees, if any.
“Product” refers to EntheNation products, which will include virtual courses, membership programs, and related products that will be more fully described at https://entheonation.com/ .
Note: EntheoNation reserves the right to exclude certain categories of Products and/or specific Products from inclusion in the Affiliate Program at its sole discretion.
“Buyer” means an individual or entity that purchases the Product.
2. PAYMENTS AND COMMISSIONS EntheoNation will pay Affiliate a commission of between 10% and 50% of the total amount collected by EntheoNation, less Expenses, for each referred sale of the Product which is identified by a visitor from Affiliate’s website using its unique Affiliate Link (“Commission”).
Specific commissions are determined on an offer-by-offer basis and are published and shared with Affiliate via email notifications of the offer(s). This amount will also apply to sales made to someone who is brought into EntheoNation’s database via Affiliate’s promotion of free content and then makes a subsequent purchase of EntheoNation’s Product, provided that the purchaser is uniquely identified by an Affiliate Link in the registration process.
Any revenue generated by custom work or paid support services performed by EntheoNation beyond the normal monthly fees for customers of Affiliate’s sales will be non-commissionable. All such revenues will be retained by EntheoNation.
All Affiliates must have a valid Internal Revenue Service issued Tax ID number on file with EntheoNation in order to release any commission payment. Any Affiliate exempt from filing a United States tax return may provide that information in lieu of a Tax ID number.
All Affiliate Commission payments shall be paid via PayPal using the PayPal associated email address specified by the Affiliate for this purpose, or as otherwise directed in writing. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to make payments using other standard payment forms. All Commissions earned will be paid out approximately after 60 days the commissions were earned. EntheoNation reserves the right to delay issuance of Commission payments until the balance owed Affiliate reaches $100.00. Although the Affiliate Program is not limited to the United States, all payments will be made in U.S. dollars.
If a qualifying sale is canceled or refunded, the related Commission will be deducted from the next monthly payment. Affiliate will not be paid for its own orders of the Product.
3. AFFILIATE LINK You will be issued an “Affiliate Code,” exclusive and unique to your individual Affiliate Account, that will be contained within an “Affiliate Link” or unique URL, for each unique Product produced by EntheoNation which allows EntheoNation to identify visitors from your site as originating from you. These visitors are tracked with this unique URL and sales are recorded with your Affiliate Id. To receive Commissions, you must use the provided Affiliate Link for the Product. The URL may be in various forms such as a banner, image, or text link.
Affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring that its Affiliate Link is set up properly to qualify for Commissions.
EntheoNation reserves all rights in and to EntheoNation name and all related trademarks, trade names, logos, taglines, slogans and similar identifying marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”). EntheoNation grants to Affiliate a non-exclusive right to display the Trademarks on Affiliate’s website and in an email in connection with the Affiliate Link.
Before using the Trademarks, Affiliate must have any materials on which the Trademarks appear approved by EntheoNation. Affiliate may not change the proportion, color or font of the Trademarks, or otherwise alter the Trademarks. Affiliate may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by EntheoNation, except of Affiliate’s involvement in the Affiliate Program described in this Agreement. Each Trademark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the Trademark) between each side of the Trademark and other graphics or textual elements.
The Trademarks may not be used to register Internet domain names for any purpose. Affiliate may not use the Trademarks to disparage EntheoNation, its products or services, or in a manner which, in EntheoNation’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage EntheoNation’s goodwill in the Trademarks. Affiliate acknowledges that all goodwill generated through Affiliate’s use of the Trademarks will inure to the benefit of EntheoNation and hereby assigns and shall assign to EntheoNation any and all goodwill generated through Affiliate’s use of the Trademarks, without any payment or other consideration of any kind to Affiliate, and Affiliate further agrees to take all actions necessary to effect such assignment. Upon termination of this Agreement, Affiliate shall cease to use the Trademarks.
Affiliate may bid on keywords using their affiliate link EXCEPT affiliate may not bid on the company name, product names, website names, synonyms, or trademarks (registered or not) owned or operated by EntheoNation or our joint ventures or partners. Doing so gives EntheoNation the right to unilaterally end payments to that affiliate for previous, current or future purchases tracked to that affiliate or its sub-affiliates.
4. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION “Confidential Information” shall include any information, whether oral, written or observed, regarding the terms of this Agreement or sales of the Product. All Confidential Information shall remain the exclusive property of EntheoNation and shall be immediately returned to EntheoNation upon request, together with all copies thereof. Affiliate shall hold Confidential Information in trust and confidence for EntheoNation and shall not disclose such Confidential Information or use it for any purpose other than to perform as required by this Agreement. Affiliate may not disclose Confidential Information to employees or third parties unless it is necessary for such employees or third parties to know such Confidential Information in order for Affiliate to perform its obligations and duties pursuant to this Agreement.
5. SENDING UNSOLICITED EMAIL OR SPAM Affiliate agrees to not send unsolicited mail or SPAM mail to promote any of EntheoNation’s products or services. This action WILL RESULT in immediate termination of your account with a cancellation of any pending Commissions. Affiliate will also be in violation of the EntheoNation Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action.
6. PROHIBITED SITES Websites that promote sexually explicit material or violence are not eligible to be Affiliates. Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, or physical disability shall not be accepted. Websites that promote illegal activities shall not be accepted. Do not apply if your website promotes these kinds of activities. By applying, you are stating that your website does not directly promote or endorse such activities.
7. TERMS OF AGREEMENT AND ACTIVE STATUS This agreement remains in effect until terminated by either party. Within twenty-four (24) hours after termination (whether by Affiliate or EntheoNation), Affiliate must remove all references to the Affiliate Link from Affiliate’s website and email lists. Commissions by Affiliate earned through the date of termination of this agreement will remain payable only if the qualifying sales are not canceled or refunded by the Buyers referred by Affiliate. Payment of the final Commission payment to Affiliate will be paid after 60 days the commission was earned. The provisions of section 1, the last paragraph of section 3, and sections 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 and 12 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Affiliate must maintain a marketable email address in our database. Failure to maintain a marketable email address either due to opt out, spam complaint, hard bounce or any other mechanism which results in EntheoNation being unable to communicate with Affiliate via broadcast, may result in removal from the Commission Program at the sole discretion of EntheoNation.
In order to maintain an “Active” status, and thereby earn commissions on promotions, Affiliate must produce a minimum of 100 leads per calendar year. Failure to do so may result in the Affiliate’s removal from the program at the sole discretion of EntheoNation.
8. DISCLAIMER EntheoNation will make every reasonable effort to track and pay Commissions for all sales that apply to Affiliate. However, EntheoNation is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish this service.
EntheoNation expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Product. The warranties, if any, with respect to the Product will run directly from Company to Buyers.
9. PRIVACY To protect EntheoNation customer privacy, we cannot provide identifying Buyer names and contact information to you. However, we will provide an online report detailing price, service, date of sale, and certain other data for your records.
10. INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES The relationship between EntheoNation and Affiliate established by this Agreement is that of independent businesses in a contract, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between Affiliate and EntheoNation. EntheoNation and Affiliate shall each conduct its respective business at its own initiative, responsibility and expense, and shall have no authority to incur any obligations on behalf of the other, except as otherwise provided herein.
The term “Affiliate” shall not be interpreted as a legal partner or affiliate, simply as an independent business doing marketing for EntheoNation under this agreement. Affiliates are NOT employees of EntheoNation, and are responsible for their own local, state, or country taxes. Affiliate understands that Affiliate does not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of EntheoNation. Affiliate shall not misrepresent EntheoNation products or services.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY EntheoNation shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this agreement or program, even if EntheoNation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. EntheoNation aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total Commissions paid or payable by EntheoNation to Affiliate under this agreement. In no event shall EntheoNation be liable to any party for costs of procurement of substitute goods, lost profits or any other special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages, losses, costs or expenses of any kind, however caused, and whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), or any other theory of liability regardless of whether EntheoNation has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, costs or expenses.
Affiliate understands that Affiliate tracking can never be 100% accurate and EntheoNation is not responsible for inaccuracies that might occur. Tracking of Affiliate sales depend on several factors which are out of the control of EntheoNation. It is the goal of EntheoNation to make Affiliate tracking as accurate as possible; however, EntheoNation cannot guarantee 100% tracking for situations beyond its control.
12. MISCELLANEOUS This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to conflict of law principles. All disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California, and the parties consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
This is the entire Agreement between Affiliate and EntheoNation with respect to the subject matter hereof. Affiliate may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without EntheoNation’s prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. EntheoNation’s failure to enforce Affiliate’s strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of EntheoNation’s right to subsequently enforce that provision, or any other provisions of this Agreement. No waiver of any provision hereof will be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom such waiver is sought to be enforced.