1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection: 1.1 If you register for information or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided. 1.2 Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your logged in visit to our site and your activities while on the site. 1.3 Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes: 3.1 Any commitment we make on a contracted basis. 3.2 If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted. 3.3 Notification re: changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you. 3.4 Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics. 3.5 Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection. 3.6 Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
5. RIGHT TO “OPT IN” AND “OPT OUT” You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain uses of your personal information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide personal information on any of our websites, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive correspondence from us. You may opt out of any email marketing communications with Entheonation by clicking the unsubscribe link in our messages, or by sending an email to support[at]entheonation[dot]com stating that you would like to be removed from a specific marketing list, or all communications entirely. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe or opt-out from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions. You may be contacted by Entheonation in connection with your relationship to us as a client, or as follow up from an event, class, purchase, or other occasion.
6. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION 6.1 Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
8. WEB BEACONS Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in Web pages or in emails. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a Web page and to understand usage patterns. Web beacons also may be included in emails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on or forwarded. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information in this manner by blocking cookies as described above under “Cookies.”
9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. To gain access to this information a small fee is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
10. SECURITY We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 16, please immediately contact us at support (at) entheonation (dot) com.