Harness the Power of Visionary States
& Forge Reality Into Your Wildest Dreams
Get consciousness-raising content on psychedelic science,
modern shamanism, neuroscience, & new paradigm lifestyles –
delivered straight to your inbox!
Visionaries Pioneering the Cutting Edge of Awakening
EntheoNation is a web show featuring experts in psychedelic science, modern shamanism,
transformative technology & visionary cultures.
Alex & Allyson Grey
Entheon & CoSM
Amazon Conservation Team
Swami & Nikki
The Cannabis Couple
Psychedelics are hallucinogens that help people achieve altered states. Want to know more about it? Check out this course – Navigating Psychedelics.
Enroll in this 6-part mini course on how to cultivate a spiritual relationship with sacred plant medicines for healing & transformation!
Intuition, also known as the inner voice, is said to help people make better decisions. Synctuition is a binaural beats product that can help increase it.
Do you feel like you were called to be a shaman? Check out Modern Soul Science, a free training that provides information and tools to help you navigate the shamanic call.
Interested in Exploring the Power of Sacred Plant Medicines?
Visionary plant medicines have been used by indigenous people for thousands of years for healing, guidance & connecting with spiritual allies.
Download this guide & discover:
• How to Work with Visionary Plants to Access Inspiration, Wisdom & Guidance
• 5 Types of Non-Embodied Beings You Might Encounter in the Spirit World
• The 7 Keys to Having Amazing Visions
• What to Do if Your Visions are Overwhelming.
Ancient Amazonian Medicine
for Modern Times
One of the oldest methods of administering plant medicines was to blow it up the nose in the form of powdered snuff through a blowpipe. What was once an ancient Amazonian healing ritual is now being practiced by modern shamans around the world.
• What rapé (pronounced ha-PAY) actually is – no, it’s not always yopo
• How indigenous shamans prepare rapé – and what goes into the preparation
• Step by step instructions for sharing rapé with another person, or self-administering your rapé