The Plant Spirit Summit has come to an end and we’d like to express our profound gratitude to you for taking part in this transformative event and joining the conversations on the intersection of ancestral plant healing and psychedelic medicine.
While the Summit is over, we would like to share one last offer with you – a bundle of downloads of some of the best resources our expert Speakers have generously shared throughout the event, completely free of charge.
Here is what you can find in this psychedelic treasure trove:
- Kyle Buller’s Trip Journal & Integration Workbook – Two workbooks to provide tips and techniques to bringing awareness and intention, and help minimize risks in psychedelic journeying.
- Daniel ‘Sitaram Das’ Shankin’s Meditative Preparation for Psychedelic Journeys – In this mini-class, you will learn how to create practice and ceremony that will guide you towards the life you want, develop a personal relationship to spiritual practice, and deepen and mature your relationship to medicine.
- Jason Prall’s Human Longevity Project – Filmed over 2 years, in over 50 locations, in 9 countries, on 3 continents, The Human Longevity Project covers the key lifestyle, environmental, and physiological components that can help prevent chronic disease, increase health span, and put the brakes on aging in our modern world. View the first episode for free at the link.
- Elio Geusa and AYA Healing Retreat’s Master Plant Dieta – The Master Plant dieta is an integral component in the healing traditions and plant medicine ceremonies of the indigenous people of the Peruvian Amazon. Fasting on Master Plants in conjunction with Ayahuasca has been used for thousands of years by curanderos to open their minds and hearts to guidance and to learn from the spirits of the plant how best to heal others. Discover how in this handy eBook.
- Shelby Hartman and DoubleBlind’s Beginner Mushroom Growing Guide – An outline of the process of mushroom growing to empower you to grow your own medicine if that’s something you feel called to do.
- Greg Lawrence’s Five Tips for Integrating Your Psychedelic Experience – If you have taken psychedelics and are frustrated because things aren’t changing the way you expected they might, you will want to take a look at the top five integration tips Greg shares with his clients.
- Kat Courtney’s Ancient Shamanic Art of Protection – A video invitation for you to explore the Shamanic Art of Protection, a framework through which Kat can help you learn how to embrace your vulnerability with safety as a priority.
- Beth Weinstein’s Integrating Psychedelics & Sacred Medicines Into Business – If you feel you want to integrate psychedelics into your business, or integrate your own visionary experiences into your soul’s purpose, or you’re trying to figure out what your business is, but you aren’t clear, or you just don’t know what to do first or next, then Beth’s free training is right for you!
- Christina Pratt’s The Gift Not Yet Opened – Secrets to unpacking the strange, challenging, and sacred gifts life gives us that are uncomfortable to open and all too easy to ignore. Discover them in Christina’s mini-course.
- Merrill Ward’s The Conclave Ethical Commitments – This document was released in September of 2019 to support the growing need within the psychedelic underground for a simple, yet well thought out framework toward the development of ethical standards within the broader psychedelic/entheogenic community.
- Shiri M. Godasi’s 5 Master-Level Integration Skills – Shiri’s must-have strategy to integrate your psychedelic experiences (beyond meditation and journaling).
- Angell Deer’s The Sanctuary Morning Practice – A 5-step morning routine that can become a very powerful spiritual anchor for your life.
- Mike Margolies’s Psychedelic Seminars – Access to the full episode library.
We hope these valuable offerings can help you, the Seeker, navigate your psychedelic, plant medicine, or otherwise spiritual journey toward your higher self.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in the First Plant Spirit Summit. Stay tuned for our next events!