In this juicy episode, he will share practical advice on how to use the Playa as a transformational relationship playground. Get ready to discover:
- [7:25] Why so many couples break up and friendships end at Burning Man.
- [9:01] How to avoid common Playa pitfalls and ensure your relationship survives Burning Man
- [13:54] What “CPR” is, and how to use it to change the world, change your life, and enhance your relationship.
- [16:39] Creative ways you can use intention to add more magic to your Burn
- [17:08] How to negotiate Playa boundaries with your lover…that include sexual encounters with other people.
Mentioned in this episode
- Burning Man
- Philippe’s Ultimate Burning Man Preparation List
- Using CPR (Context, Purpose, Results) to Change the World
- The Poly Boundary Game for Plain Paper
Philippe’s 10 rules of Burning Man
- Rule #1: You have to pee once in a while
- Rule #2: Don’t step in it
- Rule #3: It’s not about you
- Rule #4: Unless it is about you
- Rule #5: When the ship set sail, it set sail (about leaving camp and not going back)
- Rule #6: No mo FOMO (stay in the moment and enjoy it)
- Rule #7-8: Intentionally left blank (for you to fill)
- Rule #9: Everyone should have their orgasm
- Rule #10: It’s time to go
Where to find Philippe:
- Philippe’s Website
- Philippe’s Facebook Profile
- Exquisite Love Facebook Page
- Exquisite Love Classes & Events
Medicine music for the soul
Deepest gratitude to these artists, for allowing us to use their music in our podcast branding.
- Birds of Paradise
- Desert Dwellers
- The Human Experience
- Ixchel Prisma
- Phuture Primitive
- Shaman’s Dream
To know more about these artists, visit our Gratitude page.