We are a global tribe of visionaries on a quest to awaken the divine within
To support you in that evolution, we have included in our calendar a list of conferences, festivals, retreats and virtual workshops that will help you learn, grow, evolve and connect with other amazing visionaries.
[+] Just select the Category dropdown on the left (in the gold bar) to filter by different event categories. Or select “Events” to see everything in our calendar.
[+] To view the calendar of events by Day, Month, Week, etc, use the dropdown on the right (under the gold bar).
If there is an event you think will be of interest to our audience, please fill out our Event Submission Page.
Want to be in the know about the latest in psychedelic drug research?
Get ready for Beyond Psychedelics 2018 – the Global Multidisciplinary Conference on Psychedelic Substances, Mental Health, Alternative States of Consciousness and Technologies. It is one of the largest events of this type in the world and on June 21-24, 2018, it will gather over 120 world leading psychedelic scientists and researchers to discuss potential, current challenges and future direction of research and use of psychedelics. So if you’re around the Czech Republic, make sure you mark these dates on your calendar.
Aside from lectures, the conference will offer rich self-experience and cultural program of the morning yoga, sound bathing, virtual reality, cacao and rapé ceremony experience, concerts, performances, and art exhibitions. The conference is part of the Prague Psychedelic Week 2018, a full week of unique workshops, lectures, and ceremonies.
The Agenda of the Conference
The speakers will share the latest in psychedelic drug research. The topics will include:
- Challenges and obstacles in sustainable Iboga and Ibogaine drug therapy
- Toad medicine and ritual use of Bufo Alvarius secretion for mental health
- The therapeutic potential of Ayahuasca for people with bipolar disorder, for preventing of suicides, as well as its risks and benefits for trauma survivors
- Pharmacology, therapeutics and the future of Salvia Divinorum
- LSD and Ketamine therapy
- Psychedelic Microdosing
- Using cyberdelics, moistmedia and mixed reality technologies, and others.
There will be 4 Simultaneous Tracks:
- Shadows and challenges
- Cyberlic Showcase
More than 120 scientists and researchers will come together to shape the future of psychedelics: Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Amanda Feilding, Martin A. Lee Ph.D., William Richards Ph.D., Ede Fresca Ph.D., Torsten Passie Ph.D., Ingmar Gorman Ph.D., Jiří Horáček Ph.D., Tomáš Páleníček Ph.D., Ben Sessa Ph.D., Dr. Friederike Meckel, Ayana Iyi, Vincent Moon, Tania de Jong AM, and many more.
The Beyond Psychedelics 2018 Conference is held at the Old Wastewater Treatment Plant, Papírenská 6, 160 00, Prague 6, 21-24.6.2018, Czech Republic.
Discover Ancient Shamanic Practices from Diverse Traditions to Apply to Your Daily Life & Our World!
The path of shamanism puts us in sacred relationship with all of life, in which we’re fully connected to ourselves, our world, and our greatest gifts. It’s a beautiful and powerful path for both personal and collective transformation.
That’s why I’m delighted to tell you about The Shamanism Global Summit — a free online event taking place July 10-12.
I’m honored to invite you to join esteemed shamanic teachers and healers — including Sandra Ingerman, Alberto Villoldo, Brooke Medicine Eagle, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, HeatherAsh Amara, Robert Moss, Flordemayo, José & Lena Stevens, and others. They’ll be sharing practical wisdom for you to access guidance, healing, and power for more sacred living.
During this powerful, unparalleled 3-day summit, you’ll discover skills that relieve suffering and help foster more joy, radiant health, and fulfilling relationships as well as:
- How shamanic healing is truly traditional medicine for the modern world
- The impact of colonization on shamanism & racism
- Heart-deepening experiences of visionary and practical shamanic ritual guidance applicable to personal & planetary transformation
- How to draw on the invisible world for guidance & healing
- Ways to tap into your unexpressed creative & intuitive power
- Practical tools for healing negative feelings & toxic thoughts
- The power of plant medicine to activate your higher brain
- Your role as a co-creator with the Earth, the elements, & the spirit world — accelerating the conscious evolution of our planet
- Methods for shapeshifting your story & transforming our world
- How to access the subtle realms of consciousness (the upper & lower worlds) with guidance from allies there
- Shamanic astrology — a unique view that taps into ancient shamanic practices
- A deeper sense of presence and reverence for the natural world — including plants, animals, & Gaia herself
What is consciousness?
How is my consciousness connected to other’s consciousness, both human and the Life itself?
What happens after death?
What happens to consciousness under the influence of psychedelics?
Do psychedelics open doors to other dimensions?
These are the questions that today’s material world and science look down upon, instead of taking them seriously as the main questions.
Psycherence 2018 is brought to life to give everyone, who thinks about these things, maybe only by themselves or with the help of some books, a chance to meet the quintessence of the world’s most brilliant minds and each other.
That’s why EntheoNation is proud to support the first Psychedelics and Consciousness Conference in Estonia on September 21st, 2018.
This exciting event brings to Tallinn the four leading scientists in these fields:
- LUIS EDUARDO LUNA (Brazil)
- “The Yajé/Ayahuasca Banisteriopsis Complex, a Cultural, Scientific, and Artistic Overview”
- DENNIS MCKENNA (USA)
- “Bitter Brews and other abominations: A Pharmacognostic Survey of Mind-altering natural substances”
- SUSAN BLACKMORE (UK)
- “Mysteries of consciousness: Falling in and out of illusion”
- JEREMY NARBY (Switzerland)
- “Plants as teachers/plants as persons”
The conference offers a glimpse into the latest discoveries in the use of mind-altering substances and consciousness expansion, providing a wider perspective to the questions about the existence of humanity.