Receive subtle, yet powerful Feldenkrais practices to calm your nervous system, increase your breathing capacity, and boost your resilience and well-being.
Now’s the time to address unbeneficial physical patterns and postures, as well as pent-up tensions and emotions, because they can not only stunt your physical and emotional resilience…
… they can impact your immune system, creating emotional pain patterns in your body and increasing your susceptibility to dis-ease.
The Feldenkrais Method offers you a new lens for seeing the mixed messages your brain is giving and receiving — as it tries to navigate old wounds, new fears, and constant reactions to our ever-changing world — and how these messages can cause much of your physical pain and discomfort.
Join this free virtual event with celebrated body language expert Lavinia Plonka. She will show you how this proven method can help you get moving — even if you’re still sheltering in place — to reawaken your flexibility, balance, and resilience.
During this self-empowering free online event, you’ll:
- Understand why your body’s flexibility dictates how physically and emotionally resilient you are — and receive simple movements to increase your agility and resilience
- Learn how to take a relaxed diaphragmatic breath and more fully exhale to better nourish your cells and increase your breathing capacity
- Discover the connection between eye strain, neck and head tension, and balance — and experience a short exercise to relax your eyes
- Be given a relaxing hand-and-wrist exercise to ease repetitive-movement stress — especially stress resulting from computer use
- Experience a “self-hug” that awakens the space between your shoulder blades, ribs, and spine — and helps you feel less stuck, relieve neck tension, and improve posture
The way you move in your life — and your posture and habitual tensions — are the result of your brain constantly telling your body a particular story through sensations.
Through subtle movements, you can “retell” your story to calm your nervous system, come into heightened self-awareness, expand your repertoire of movement, and improve your flexibility, resilience, and vitality.